Want To Grow Your Business? Then Consider Small Business Finance
Running a small business can be tough. Unlike your bigger competitors you don’t have many shoulders to lean on, and you can find yourself jumping from front of sales, to deliveries, cleaning, and back to sales before you’ve even had morning tea.
In addition to this, you also need to keep a tight handle of your cash flow and ensure all your accounts are in order. And unfortunately, sometimes there just isn’t enough in the bank. Perhaps you need a new coffee machine, your delivery van has broken, or you want to expand to another location. Whatever it is - when money’s tight, running your small business can get very tricky.
So when you find yourself in this kind of situation, what do you do?
Consider applying for small business finance
Often people hear the word “finance” and they run for the hills. The idea of accruing debt can be scary, and they don’t want to take any unnecessary risks with their business.
It’s time to put these fears to rest!
Why apply for finance?
Getting a small business loan can be an amazingly positive step for your small business. It can:
- Increase your “untied” funds, providing you with more options to help grow your business faster.
- Enable you to update, repair, replace or add to your business assets when required (not six months after!), helping improve your efficiency.
- Potentially incur tax benefits you may not otherwise enjoy.
What information do I need to apply?
- A current ABN or ACN that has been running for a minimum of 12 months
- Up to date records of your existing accounts and incoming/outgoing transactions
What is involved in the application process?
If you decide to apply for small business finance, the first step is approaching a finance provider. They will ask you some preliminary questions (such as how much you are applying for and why) and send you a checklist of information to provide.
Once you return the required information your finance provider will take it from there - it’s that easy!
What are the repayments like?
Your repayment schedule and amount will be dependent on the size of your loan, your fixed rate and any negotiations you may have agreed to. Your finance provider will establish and discuss a monthly repayment strategy with you before any final arrangements are made, so you can ensure it will fit within your monthly budget.
Why should you choose AAA Finance for your small business loan?
We work with a large variety of lenders who specialise in providing small business finance options to business owners (even those without a fantastic credit rating!). Our team have extensive experience in the finance industry and are dedicated to providing viable solutions to our clients.
Our finance solutions can be tailored to suit almost any small business’ requirements and needs. We also proudly offer:
- Loans starting from just $4,000
- Fixed interest rates
- Monthly repayments at competitive rates
- Option of a balloon payment
- A business loan calculator - so you know right from the start exactly what your repayments will be, before you even apply for small business finance!
Want to know more? Call us on (07) 5493 1222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss what options are available for your small business.