Want a great deal on caravan finance with AAA customer service? At AAA we pride ourselves on providing quick and easy finance along with exceptional customer service. We can arrange finance for all types of recreational vehicles including:
- Camper Trailers
- Motor Homes
- 5th Wheelers.
- Horse Floats
A Caravan, Camper Trailer or Motor Home lets you explore our wonderful country in comfort. Whether its a weekend trip close to home or a trek across the centre of Australia. We can help finance your home away from home.
Finance for all Types of Recreational Vehicles
AAA Finance and Insurance can help you purchase all types of recreational vehicles. These include:
- Caravans, Camper Trailers, Motor Homes, 5th Wheelers and Horse Floats.
- New or used caravans, camper trailers, motor homes, 5th Wheelers and Horse Floats.
- Buying privately or from a dealer.
- Pre-approved caravan finance and camper trailer finance.
- Provide a range of Insurance solutions.
Flexible and Competitive Caravan Finance Terms
With access to a large range of lenders, AAA Finance can offer you the following:
- Low interest rates.
- Flexible caravan finance packages.
- Easy approval process.
- Quick loan approvals within 24 to 48 hours.
In short, we have a Caravan Finance Option to suit your needs.
Caravan Finance Calculator
Use our online Caravan Finance Calculator tool to estimate your monthly repayments. Our online calculator uses an estimate of your caravan loan amount, term of loan and interest rate. The calculator then generates an estimate of your loan repayment. You can select a fortnightly or monthly repayment option.
There are many insurance products available to protect both your new caravan and your caravan loan. For example, loan protection and gap insurance are used to protect both your caravan loan and your future credit rating.
Apply for Caravan Finance
Experience the AAA difference. Call one of our experienced Finance Specialists today on 07 5493 1222.
Or make a Quick Loan Enquiry today and we will be in contact shortly.
Tips for buying a camper trailer
The Big4 Holiday Parks have put together a very comprehensive list of points to consider when buying a camper trailer. This helpful link will be useful when looking to purchase a camper trailer.
* Your actual interest rate will be based on a number of factors, including the type and age of the asset you are seeking to purchase; the information you provide during your application and the term of the loan. This rate may be different from our lowest advertised rates. The Comparison Rate is calculated on a Secured Loan of $50,000 fixed for a term of 5 years, effective 9/11/2023 and subject to change. The Comparison Rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts may result in a different comparison rate.