Business Car Loan
A Chattel Mortgage allows different types of businesses to secure a loan against a motor vehicle. To qualify for a chattel mortgage, the vehicle must be used for a minimum of 50% business use. Businesses ranging from sole traders, partnerships and trusts to large corporations can use a chattel mortgage as a business car loan.
Benefits of a Chattel Mortgage
- Possible to have a no deposit car loan and get 100% finance**
- Low establishment fees and monthly fees, no payout penalties
- Fixed interest rate
- Monthly fixed repayment schedule.
- GST registered customers can claim the GST included in the vehicle purchase price.
- No GST is charged on the monthly chattel mortgage payment.
- Access to possible tax benefits where the car is used to generate income. (check with your accountant)
- You own the vehicle from the start of the agreement.
- Balloon payments on the business car loan are available.
- Business Car loans from $5000.
- Car finance terms from 1 to 5 years.
Apply for a Business Car Loan
AAA Finance and Insurance prides itself on providing quick and easy finance and insurance solutions for both individuals and businesses.
Call one of our Friendly and Experienced Car Loan Experts today on (07) 5493 1222 to discuss your next Business Car Loan using a Chattel Mortgage.
Or make an online Quick Loan Enquiry Now.
AAA Finance and Insurance offers a range of insurance products. Comprehensive car insurance is a requirement of all car loan approvals. Tyre and rim insurance and extended warranties are additional insurances to protect your asset. Loan protection insurance and gap or shortfall insurance protect your loan and your credit rating.
Useful Link | ATO Guide to tax concessions for small business.
This link takes you to the ATO site – Tax Concessions: What’s new for small business?
*The Comparison Rate is calculated on a Secured Loan of $30,000 fixed for a term of 5 years, effective 12/06/2015 and subject to change. WARNING: The Comparison Rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts may result in a different comparison rate.